Cafe Latte Shakeology Frosty
I don’t mess around when it comes to my Shakeology… it deserves to be paired with awesome, delicious ingredients that bring out the best in the ShakeO itself. I am pretty obsessed with ALL of the flavors, but this Cafe Latte Shakeology Frosty is pretty TO DIE FOR.
In case you’re unfamiliar with Shakeology and WHY it’s premier in what it offers, here’s a little bird’s eye view of the nutritional value / equivalent in just 1 scoop (because I don’t just eat it because it tastes good!) 👉🏼
1 scoop of Shakeology is like eating…
3 cups of romaine lettuce
4 cups of raw mushrooms
1 shot of wheatgrass
1 bowl of exotic fruit
3 raw onions
7 raw carrots
4 cups of non-fat yogurt
4 cups of red radishes
4 cups of raw broccoli
1 cup of peas
10 cups of cauliflower
EXCEPT… it actually tastes delicious.
CAFE LATTE SHAKEOLOGY FROSTY
* 1 scoop Cafe Latte Shakeology
* 1/2 banana (frozen chunks)
* 2 Tbsp. Powdered Peanut Butter (any kind will do! I used Jif brand for this recipe)
* 1/2 scoop Chocolate or Vanilla protein powder (for thickness and extra protein)
* 1 Tbsp. Chia seeds (optional)
* 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
* Water (to desired consistency)
* LOTS of ice (more ice = thicker shake)
— Add bananas & ice. Top with some of the milk.
— Add chia seeds, Shakeology, powdered PB and protein powder.
— Top with remaining milk (and water).
— BLEND & enjoy!
Happy eating! (more recipes here)
Posted byin |