This past weekend was a success from A to Z. From fun & challenging workouts to being guided by some of the most inspirational and influential in my industry… it was nothing but a big WIN in my eyes. Platinum Edge 2014 was AWESOME!
Some highlights for you to drool over, and some awesome tidbits I wanted to SHARE-
- It’s not even coming out until December, but we got to take an Insanity Max30 class!! 30 minutes of SWEATING, SCREAMING, CALORIE-SCORCHING MADNESS. It demanded MAX intensity. And I loved (/hated) every second!
- Two live PIYO classes – one with the mastermind, Chalene Johnson, and one with platinum all star Christine Dwyer. Ya’ll know how I feel about PIYO. Need I say more?
- I felt spoiled rotten in the Gaylord Texan Resort… and I want to go back already.
- Leadership and success lectures by extremely talented individuals including (but the list goes on and on!) Bo Eason, Chalene Johnson, Jenelle Summers, and Christine Dwyer.
- I learned to two-step AND mastered the skill of riding a mechanical bull.
- We owned the dance floor on 80s night – both at the HIP HOP Party and at the after-party we created at a neighboring club.
I’d like to mention that the last 2 points on here… were done sober. All too often people mistakenly think you need to be wasted to have a TON of fun tearing up the dance floor or doing something ridiculous like riding a mechanical bull. Absolutely not. Just a little pep in the step and fun on the brain.
And lastly, some inspiration from this weekend that I will leave with you:
“It’s not always convenient. It’s not always easy. But if we do the leg work, you will be successful.”
“The miles you have already run are the most valuable things you have. Embrace your story. You are unique.”
“Discipline gives you freedom.”
The more you structure your time, the more successful you will be with it, and therefore you’ll have more free time to do the things you want.
If you’re jealous, ask me how you can come with me next time 🙂 …
Posted byin |