Vanilla Pineapple Shakeology
If you’re a fan of vanilla and pineapple, this Vanilla Pineapple Shakeology recipe is a must-try! I’ll say it again & again (…and again) but my favorite meal of the day is my daily Shakeology. It tastes amazing, is so damn chock-full of crazy amounts of nutrients, it keeps me full, it gives me energy, keeps me from getting sick, keeps my digestive system running nicely and just makes me HAPPY.
This is one of my new favorite recipes, so of course I had to share it with you. Easy (how I roll) and tasty (also my style). Need I say more?
VANILLA PINEAPPLE SHAKEOLOGY
* 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
* 1/2 banana (I keep frozen chunks in my freezer – I recommend you do the same!)
* 3 Pineapple rings (canned, drained, then frozen if you’d like)
* LOTS of ice (more ice = thicker shake)
* 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
— Add your frozen banana & ice, then some milk on top.
— Add your pineapple & Shakeology.
— Add the remaining milk.
It reminds me of a cold, refreshing Pineapple Upside-Down Cake… but much less sweet (which I think is a good thing) and so much more friendly to your waistline!
If you try it, let me know what you thought or what alterations you made!
Cheers to your health!
Posted byin |